Warehouse Storeperson - Townsville
- Permanent Full-Time, Monday to Friday Day Work
- Based in Bohle, Townsville
- Current Forklift License essential
SIGNET is a leading Australian manufacturer and distributor of industrial consumables including packaging, safety and cleaning supplies to industries such as construction, mining and healthcare. We are a national company, with production and warehousing facilities located in Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, North Queensland and Perth. A subsidiary of the Winson Group and a company with 50 years’ experience in the Australian market, we are always driven by excellence.
About the opportunity:
We are currently seeking a Warehouse Storeperson to join our busy Warehouse Team in our Townsville facility in Bohle. This is a permanent, full-time position. For the right candidate, we will offer you the opportunity to undertake a Certificate III in Warehousing Operations to further develop your skillset.
We have a strong brand in the market, a positive working culture, and we value and respect individuals. As a Warehouse Storeperson you will work as a key member of our team by performing essential Warehousing tasks.
This role would suit a flexible candidate who is happy to work across all warehouse areas if necessary, and is adaptable to changing priorities. Your main duties will include:
- Goods Inwards - Receiving stock, unloading containers, receipting stock into WMS System, generating appropriate labelling
- Despatch - Pick and pack customer orders, perform forklift operations, loading and unloading, replenishments and movements, service collect customers, ensure orders are complete
- Warehouse and Stock Control – Report stock discrepancy issues, assist with stocktakes when required, general warehouse housekeeping and cleanliness
For more information about the role, view the Position Description.
This role requires you to have a forklift license, some warehousing experience and basic computer skills. You will have the ability to make on the spot decisions, and work under pressure. You will have a sound knowledge of warehouse and logistics concepts, a high standard of attention to detail, and the ability to manage your time effectively. You will also have the ability to work as an individual and as a member of a team, and follow all Workplace Health and Safety procedures.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please submit your application below. Note: applicants must have unlimited working rights in Australia.
Visit www.signet.net.au for more information about the organisation.